- THEATRE - We have two modern and fully equipped theatre areas, where we perform routine, emergency and the latest orthopaedic techniques.
- ANAETHETIC UNITS - W e have 3 units, incorporating an outside scavenging system for waste gases. The anaesthetic we choose are the safest available and all patients are monitored throughout the procedure by a designated anaesthetist.
- Xrays - Our xray room is equipped with an up to date xray machine, developer and necessary safety equipment.
- DENTISTRY - Xrays, extractions, descaling and polishing.
- THE WARDS - We have SEPARATE cat and dog kennels, including heated kennels for intensive care patients. With spacious walk in kennels for our larger patients. We also have a fully equipped isolation unit, for infectious disease control.
- LABORATORY - Our in house laboratory includes equipment to perform skin examinations, urine investigation and extensive blood analysis. Further tests are performed at Idexx laboratory by courier.
PATIENT MONITORING EQUIPMENT - For intensive care patients, patients under anaesthetic. Using Daray Veterinary monitor we are able to measure blood pressure, spo2 pulse rate and temperature.